Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays - June 23, 2009




  • I normally don't participate in this meme, but thought I would give it a go while I am away. Here are the rules:


    MizB, the host of this meme, asks you to:


  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page (going to have to punt a bit with this one, since my books are on Kindle)
  • Share two teaser sentences from that page.
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser comes from.
  • Please avoid spoilers













Say You're One of Them - Uwem Akpan

Our relatives talked in hushed voices about it, a big family secret.
However, by eavesdropping, I learned that my parents had AIDS, thought I
didn't know what it meant then.

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Good one! I plan to read this ones soon. I've heard such great things about it.

Melody said...

That's a great teaser!